• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can Adobe take money from my bank account without my consent?

New Here ,
Oct 10, 2018 Oct 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My subscription for 1 year was automatically reconducted by Adobe and they withdrew without my consent the amount from my bank account. This is theft by a big corporation. since I bought the subscription over the internet, I do not knwo to whom I have to adress for official complaint and request for a full refund.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 11, 2018 Oct 11, 2018

Hey Annemiev,

Sorry to hear about the frustrating experience.

Adobe Export PDF is an online service, which is available as an annual subscription.  FAQ | Adobe Export PDF, Document Cloud

https://helpx.adobe.com/in/document-cloud/help/using-exportpdf.html

At the time of initial purchase, you were informed that the subscription is set to auto renew and if you do not wish to continue then you can simply cancel the service from you Adobe account itself. Also, the customers get a notification at the

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 11, 2018 Oct 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey Annemiev,

Sorry to hear about the frustrating experience.

Adobe Export PDF is an online service, which is available as an annual subscription.  FAQ | Adobe Export PDF, Document Cloud

https://helpx.adobe.com/in/document-cloud/help/using-exportpdf.html

At the time of initial purchase, you were informed that the subscription is set to auto renew and if you do not wish to continue then you can simply cancel the service from you Adobe account itself. Also, the customers get a notification at the 11 month of their subscription that its about to renew for another year. And if you wish to continue with the service then no action required.

I see that you have stopped the billing for renewal of next year. So it wont be renewing for you going forward.

Regards,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources