• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can I create a hyperlink to a PDF document I am storing in Adobe DC?

New Here ,
May 01, 2018 May 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to create a hyperlink a PDF I have stored in Adobe DC. When I create the hyperlink and then activate it (that is, click on it) I get the following error message in Adobe DC when it goes to retrieve the document: "There was an error with this action. Try again later." 

Any ideas how to do this?

Craig

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 02, 2018 May 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Craigw,

The hyperlink that you click on, what does it refers to? Is it a hyperlink to open a website or an attachment of another pdf file?

I assume you have been following the exact same steps mentioned in help document- Links and attachments in PDFs, Adobe Acrobat  to embed the hyperlink?

If its a file or any other attachment for which you are creating a hyperlink, then make sure that you have access to the particular location where it exist.

The links you're talking about are link to web sites. You can control this behavior by configuring the Trust Manager under "Edit > Preferences > Trust Manager > Internet Access from PDF Files outside the web browser > Change Settings".

Or check Allow or block links to the Internet in PDFs, Adobe Acrobat

Regards,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources