Highlighted

Can I recover a password

New Here ,
Feb 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi I had a few documents protected and cannot remember my password. Is there any way to recover?

Most Valuable Participant
Correct answer by try67 | Most Valuable Participant

No.

TOPICS
PDF Pack

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Can I recover a password

New Here ,
Feb 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi I had a few documents protected and cannot remember my password. Is there any way to recover?

Most Valuable Participant
Correct answer by try67 | Most Valuable Participant

No.

TOPICS
PDF Pack

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Feb 26, 2019 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Feb 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 27, 2019 2
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Noelo,

As mentioned by "try67", if you have lost the password to open the document then there isn't anything that can be done to recover or open password protected pdf.

It would have been a different case If you know the password, and have access to Acrobat, then you should be able to remove the password security. Just choose File > Properties after you open the PDF, and click the Security tab in the Properties dialog box to change the security settings.

Thanks,

Akanchha

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 28, 2019 1
Resources