• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can no longer convert pdf files to powerpoint.

New Here ,
Apr 06, 2016 Apr 06, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Previously, I've had no problem in converting pdf  files to powerpoint.  Today, I received a message stating "failed to export to pptx because storage limit was exceeded."  I deleted all items in storage except 3 small files.  Still receiving the same error message. Cleaned the cache, tried a different browser - same problem.  I can convert powerpoint to pdf but not vice versa.  Please assist.  (Using Adobe Reader DC with Adobe Export PDF plan.)  Thank you!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 12, 2016 Apr 12, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Pamela Cradic,

I am sorry,as using Export PDF plan you will not be able to convert PDF to PowerPoint file.

For more information, please refer this KB doc for help : FAQ | Adobe Export PDF, Document Cloud

You either need Adobe PDF pack or Acrobat subscription in order to convert PDF to PowerPoint file.

Let us know if you need any further help.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 26, 2016 Apr 26, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just purchased Export PDF based on the advertisement stating that I could convert to power point.  I would like a refund.

False Advertising.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 27, 2016 Apr 27, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Darilyn Cole,

Could you please share the link of the advertisement.

Please refer this KB doc for help: Return, cancel, or exchange an Adobe order

Regards,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 27, 2016 Apr 27, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Here is the link I'm sent to from the adobe reader app.  Pricing | Adobe Export PDF 

|

|

|

|

Pricing

Adobe Export PDF

Learn about pricing for Adobe Export PDF, the online PDF to Word or Excel converter from Adobe.

Darilyn Cole 

To: darilync10716507 <darilyn10@yahoo.com>

Sent: Wednesday, April 27, 2016 3:37 AM

Subject: You have been mentioned by Meenakshi Negi in Re: Can no longer convert pdf files to powerpoint. in Adobe Community

|

You have been mentioned

by Meenakshi Negi in Re: Can no longer convert pdf files to powerpoint. in Adobe Community - View Meenakshi Negi's reference to you Hi Darilyn Cole, Could you please share the link of the advertisement.Please refer this KB doc for help: Return, cancel, or exchange an Adobe order   Regards,Meenakshi

Participate in the conversation by replying to this email

This email was sent by Adobe Community because you are a registered user.

You may unsubscribe instantly from Adobe Community, or adjust email frequency in your email preferences |

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources