Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can not convert PDF to Word/Pay Again?

New Here ,
Apr 04, 2018 Apr 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am a yearly paid member.

I am trying to convert a PDF file to a Word document. In my membership plan, it is included that I am suppose to be able to do this feature.

My steps:

1. I select Export PDF

2. I then select the PDF file that I want to convert

3. I see the page that has the selected file, and the option below that "Convert To", and Microsoft Word is already selected.

The problem.

When I selected "Export to Word", I am taken to a page that wants to me to pay AGAIN. Why should I pay again if this feature is already included?

ML

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Apr 13, 2018 Apr 13, 2018

Hello Leroymh,

Sorry for the delayed response and inconvenience caused. As per the description above, you are not able to use the Adobe ExportPDF service as getting a resubscribe page, Is that correct?

The record shows that you are subscribed to Adobe ExportPDF service with your current Adobe ID, try accessing the service through the URL https://cloud.acrobat.com/exportpdf with your Adobe ID and password on a browser like Chrome, or Firefox, or Safari.

If you are using freeware Adobe Reader DC and

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same problem,  I just renewed last week, but instead of renewing it created a new purchase.  it worked fine last week, and now it won't.  It takes me to the purchase page.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't do it from within the PDF, but if I go to the purchase email confirmation from Adobe and click "Get Started" it takes me to a cloud application that let's me do it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 05, 2018 Apr 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you. Your suggestion worked.

Its a bit frustrating that it does not work the way it was designed.

I hope this helps others having the same problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 13, 2018 Apr 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Leroymh,

Sorry for the delayed response and inconvenience caused. As per the description above, you are not able to use the Adobe ExportPDF service as getting a resubscribe page, Is that correct?

The record shows that you are subscribed to Adobe ExportPDF service with your current Adobe ID, try accessing the service through the URL https://cloud.acrobat.com/exportpdf with your Adobe ID and password on a browser like Chrome, or Firefox, or Safari.

If you are using freeware Adobe Reader DC and getting the resubscribe page, please sign out and sign back in Adobe Reader DC using your Adobe ID and password, then check for any pending updates of Adobe Reader DC from help>check for updates, reboot the machine and try exporting any PDF.

For more troubleshooting, you can refer to Troubleshooting Create PDF, Export PDF, Adobe Send, Fill & Sign … services(PDFPack or Document Cloud...

Let us know how it goes and share your findings.

Regards,

Anand Sri.

[Edited response]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 09, 2020 Nov 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having this same problem and have been paying the $9.99 premium for about five years now.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 05, 2023 Jun 05, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have been trying to convert a PDF to word for years. Every time I try to do it I purchase a subscription to Adobe which I absolutely despise. It never works. It never takes you anywhere. It can never do something as simple as converting a PDF to word. It just keeps sending you to a page to sign up for Adobe over and over and over and over and over. I'm going to cancel everything again and go somewhere else and get the same document converted because nobody works in Adobe chat except the automated chat. It's a complete garbage system. It blows my mind that it has the value that it does when it can't do the simplest thing in the world like converting a PDF to a word doc

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources