Highlighted

can not open my PDF file into a DOC file

New Here ,
Jun 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can not open my PDF file into a DOC file

Hello Hindelm,

As per the description above, I can understand that you are not able to convert a PDF file into a Word document, is that correct?

The record shows that you are subscribed to Adobe PDFPack subscription, try exporting the PDF file through the URL https://cloud.acrobat.com/exportpdf on a browser like Chrome or Firefox or Safari and see if this brings any difference.

Are you getting any error message while converting the PDF file to Word document?

We are here to help, just need more info.

For troubleshooting, you may refer to Adobe article Troubleshooting Create PDF, Export PDF, Adobe Send, Fill & Sign … services(PDFPack or Document Cloud Services).

Let us know how it goes and share your findings.

Regards,

Anand Sri.

[Moving the thread from Adobe Reader to Document Cloud services]

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

can not open my PDF file into a DOC file

New Here ,
Jun 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can not open my PDF file into a DOC file

Hello Hindelm,

As per the description above, I can understand that you are not able to convert a PDF file into a Word document, is that correct?

The record shows that you are subscribed to Adobe PDFPack subscription, try exporting the PDF file through the URL https://cloud.acrobat.com/exportpdf on a browser like Chrome or Firefox or Safari and see if this brings any difference.

Are you getting any error message while converting the PDF file to Word document?

For troubleshooting, you may refer to Adobe article Troubleshooting Create PDF, Export PDF, Adobe Send, Fill & Sign … services(PDFPack or Document Cloud Services).

Regards,

Anand Sri.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jun 11, 2018 0
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Hindelm,

For troubleshooting, you may refer to Adobe article Troubleshooting Create PDF, Export PDF, Adobe Send, Fill & Sign … services(PDFPack or Document Cloud...

Regards,

Anand Sri.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 12, 2018 1
Resources