• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can someone tell me how to convert a PDF to word ? I bought annual subscription but when I click the convert link on top, it keeps taking me to the same page

New Here ,
Nov 19, 2014 Nov 19, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I Need help converting PDF to word. I bought subscription but when I try to convert the document, it keeps repeatedly taking me to the same page

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 19, 2014 Nov 19, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you signed in with your Adobe ID?  "Same page" being what?

[topic moved to Acrobat.com Services forum]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Nov 20, 2014 Nov 20, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi using iphone5,

I checked your account; I don't see that either an ExportPDF or Adobe PDF Pack subscription. Did you get either service as an in-app purchase on Reader for iOS? If so, that subscription is handled by the Apple App Store, and Adobe wouldn't have record of it. If you did get it as an in-app purchase, you would need to contact the App Store to find out if there is an issue with your subscription.

Best,

Sara

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources