• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't access Organize Pages feature, subscribed for Adobe PDF Pack.

New Here ,
May 13, 2019 May 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I purchased the PDF pack a month ago. I'm logged in to the app but when I select the Organize Pages function I am taken to a window to purchase the same subscription. Help!

[Moderator: changed the title]

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , May 13, 2019 May 13, 2019

Hi Lionchaser,

Edited-

Adobe PDF Pack is a bundle of Adobe Document Cloud services. With it, you can access tools, manage documents, and track the ones you've shared for viewing, review, and signature. "Organize Pages" feature is a part PDF Pack but its only available on web interface Adobe Document Cloud.

With the PDF Pack service, your files and tasks are synced to your Document Cloud account across desktop, mobile, and web.

Below is a list of feature that can be accessed through this service-

• Conv

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
May 13, 2019 May 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Lionchaser,

Edited-

Adobe PDF Pack is a bundle of Adobe Document Cloud services. With it, you can access tools, manage documents, and track the ones you've shared for viewing, review, and signature. "Organize Pages" feature is a part PDF Pack but its only available on web interface Adobe Document Cloud.

With the PDF Pack service, your files and tasks are synced to your Document Cloud account across desktop, mobile, and web.

Below is a list of feature that can be accessed through this service-

• Convert documents and image files to PDF.
  • Combine multiple documents into one PDF.
  • Export PDFs to editable Word, Excel, PowerPoint, or RTF formats.
  • Share files for review with as many reviewers as you want. Collect comments in a single file, keep reviewers engaged and stay informed of progress.
  • Send one link to all your reviewers and keep track of feedback.
  • Access tools, manage documents and track the ones you’ve shared for viewing, reviewing and Signature.
  • Fill and sign PDF forms fast with smart autofill.
  • Get signatures from others, then track and manage responses.
  • Share, track, and confirm delivery of important documents.
  • Store and share files online.

Link: FAQ | Adobe PDF Pack

Hope this answers your query.

Thanks,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 31, 2022 May 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Could you, please, tell me why this is not possible to be done in a desktop app? I cannot upload documents to a web as it breaches the data privacy agreements and therefore I have no way of splitting the pages.

Huge problem!

Jan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 02, 2022 Jun 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jan,

Thank you for reaching out.

If you have an Acrobat Pro DC subscription, it can be possible to use the desktop application. Please refer to the information provided on the following page: https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/using/manipulating-deleting-renumbering-pdf-pages.html

However, if you are using the Acrobat Reader DC and have an Adobe Acrobat PDF pack subscription, you will need to use the Acrobat Online account.

Please let us know the Adobe plan you are using. That will help us to provide you with the correct information.

Let us know if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 14, 2019 May 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Akacnchha, your information is different from some of the information on Adobe's web site Using Document Cloud Web apps and services | Adobe PDF Pack , which says that Organize Pages is part of PDF Pack. The FAQ seems to be out of date.

However, PDF Pack does not make Organize Pages work in Reader, it makes it work online. How to Organize pages in a PDF online

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey TSN,

Thank you so much for flagging this. I'll see if that FAQ article get updated. About Organize pages, yes you are right it can be accessed through the web interface but not through the desktop application Adobe Reader DC. Updated the response accordingly.

lionchaser seems you are working with the desktop application. As TSN said, Organize pages can be accessed via DC web services Adobe Document Cloud.

For detailed steps, you can refer to the Using Document Cloud Web apps and services | Adobe PDF Pack

Thanks,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you both. That explains why I was confused and what I need to do. It’s a little awkward but workable.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 17, 2023 Apr 17, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
  1. It doesn't work on "Organize Pages" either!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 20, 2019 May 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same issue, and do NOT want to download my documents to the cloud.  How do I get the 'organize page' feature to just work on my desktop without cloud features? Do I need to un-install and re-install a different Adobe product?

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You need to get Adobe Acrobat, then.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Okay thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 21, 2019 May 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was mistaken, I do have Adobe Acrobat. So how do I go about being able to use the the ‘organize page’ feature on my desktop, as opposed to the cloud?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Open the file in Acrobat and then go to the Tools menu and search for Organize Pages...

You can also open the Pages panel on the left and perform most of these operations directly there.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 13, 2022 Mar 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have an Adobe Acrobat Pro DC with a monthly subscription. I am unable to get the Organize Pages Tool when I open a PDF using this product. On only one of my computers. I am allowed 2. I have updated, removing one then adding my new computer. It worked for a week now I am back to not working... This is so frustrating as it is a feature I use daily for work. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 21, 2022 Apr 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was also having this issue. I just uninstalled and reinstalled, then the 'orgaize pages' and 'combine files' were in the tools.  Hopefully it lasts!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 21, 2022 Apr 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had to do that twice but since then I have been golden so fingers crossed. Good luck! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Be sure you do have Acrobat (paid for) and not Acrobat Reader (free). Confusing names, for sure.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for walking me through these steps. The organize page icon takes me directly to the cloud to download my file, which is too big. I guess I purchased the wrong add-on last week to be able to organize pages on my desk top. Is there another way to go about this, or is there a way to switch my subscription?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You should be able to upgrade from PDF Pack to a subscription to Adobe Acrobat DC.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Okay great, thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources