• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't convert to PDF - takes me to a create an account page

New Here ,
Sep 04, 2018 Sep 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Changed laptop, now when I try to convert it says I need to create an account, even though I am logged in to my account.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Sep 07, 2018 Sep 07, 2018

Hi Nigels,

As shared, does it ask for the login information or subscribe for the subscription? How exactly you are trying to access the service?

You may follow the steps suggested below, and see if that helps-

1- Export PDF is an online service that you can use online via: https://cloud.acrobat.com/exportpdf

2- You can also use the services through free desktop version of Adobe Acrobat  Reader DC: Adobe Acrobat Reader DC Install for all versions

3- “Sign In” using the email (Adobe ID) under which you

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 07, 2018 Sep 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Nigels,

As shared, does it ask for the login information or subscribe for the subscription? How exactly you are trying to access the service?

You may follow the steps suggested below, and see if that helps-

1- Export PDF is an online service that you can use online via: https://cloud.acrobat.com/exportpdf

2- You can also use the services through free desktop version of Adobe Acrobat  Reader DC: Adobe Acrobat Reader DC Install for all versions

3- “Sign In” using the email (Adobe ID) under which you have subscription registered.

4- For detailed description of how to use the Export PDF service, you may refer to- Using Adobe Export PDF

You may refer to the following link for any troubleshooting: Troubleshooting Create PDF, Export PDF, Adobe Send, Fill & Sign … services(PDFPack or Document Cloud...

Let us know if it still doesn't work.

Regards,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 07, 2018 Sep 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It invites me to create an account, even though it shows me as logged in to my account.

Nigel Sarbutts

Personal information removed by the moderator.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 10, 2018 Sep 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi All,

As suggested, did you try the conversion online via https://cloud.acrobat.com/ ? If yes, did you get the same message or it worked through that?

Also, could you please share the screenshot of the application's name shows at the upper left corner? As shown in the picture below-

-Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 08, 2018 Sep 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem. The export menu comes up, then I select my files and click "export." Instead of exporting, it takes me to the subscription plans. I'm already logged in and paying for subscription. I even tried clicking on the same subscription plan that I have, and it comes up with "you already have this product." Something is wrong with Adobe's service at the moment. Fix please.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources