• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't covert PDF to Word doc

New Here ,
Jun 28, 2018 Jun 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Everytime I try and convert a PDF file to a word document I get a pop up saying 'conversion failure'.

I've paid the annual fee but it still won't let me convert my file.

[Here is the list of all Adobe forums... https://forums.adobe.com/welcome]

[Moved from FREE Reader forum to a PAID Acrobat forum... Mod]

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jul 02, 2018 Jul 02, 2018

Hello Aurah,

Sorry for the delayed response and inconvenience caused. As per the description above, you are not able to convert a PDF file to Word document as getting Conversion failure error message, Is that correct?

The record shows that you are subscribed to Adobe ExportPDF service with the current Adobe ID(email). Try exporting the PDF file through the URL https://cloud.acrobat.com/exportpdf with your Adobe ID and password on a browser like Chrome, or Firefox, or Safari and see if this brings

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 02, 2018 Jul 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Aurah,

Sorry for the delayed response and inconvenience caused. As per the description above, you are not able to convert a PDF file to Word document as getting Conversion failure error message, Is that correct?

The record shows that you are subscribed to Adobe ExportPDF service with the current Adobe ID(email). Try exporting the PDF file through the URL https://cloud.acrobat.com/exportpdf with your Adobe ID and password on a browser like Chrome, or Firefox, or Safari and see if this brings any difference.

If you are using freeware Adobe Reader and getting this error message, please sign out and sign back in Adobe Reader using your current Adobe ID and password, then check for any pending updates of Adobe Reader from help>check for updates, reboot the machine after updating Adobe Reader.

Have you tried exporting other PDF files or is it specific to one PDF file? If it is specific to one PDF file, Is it possible to share the PDF file with us? To share the file, please use Adobe Send feature, upload the file, share the link to files via private message only How Do I Send Private Message

For testing purpose, try exporting the PDF file using a Mobile device and see if this issue is reproducible?

Is it a Mac or Windows machine and what is the version of operating system installed? What is the dot version of Adobe Reader installed? To identify refer to Identify the product and its version for Acrobat and Reader DC

You may also refer to the Adobe article Troubleshooting Create PDF, Export PDF, Adobe Send, Fill & Sign … services(PDFPack or Document Cloud...

File conversion error | Adobe Export PDF

let us know how it goes and share your findings.

Thanks,

Anand Sri.

[Edited Response]

[Moving from Editing & Exporting PDFs  to Document Cloud PDF services ]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 10, 2023 Apr 10, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello,

I am having the same issue. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources