Highlighted

Can’t Login with email address

New Here ,
Dec 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I purchased Adobe Expot PDF but it only allows me to sign in with Facebook because it does not accept my password even after I reset it.  I want to sign in with my email account. What can I do?

Hi Tonids,

The email address that you have registered to use on Adobe Forum, is the one under which you have your Export PDF subscription registered. You may Adobe ID account and sign-in troubleshooting

If it still doesn't help, then we request you to contact to our customer care billing team to get the account password reset.

Contact us | Adobe

Make sure that you are "Signed In" on the page with your Adobe ID and password.

let us know if it still doesn't help.

Regards,

Akanchha

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Can’t Login with email address

New Here ,
Dec 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I purchased Adobe Expot PDF but it only allows me to sign in with Facebook because it does not accept my password even after I reset it.  I want to sign in with my email account. What can I do?

Hi Tonids,

The email address that you have registered to use on Adobe Forum, is the one under which you have your Export PDF subscription registered. You may Adobe ID account and sign-in troubleshooting

If it still doesn't help, then we request you to contact to our customer care billing team to get the account password reset.

Contact us | Adobe

Regards,

Akanchha

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 31, 2017 0
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Tonids,

Contact us | Adobe

Regards,

Akanchha

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 01, 2018 1
New Here ,
Jan 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I contact the customer care billing team?

Toni Schmiegelow

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 10, 2018 0
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Tony,

Added the link in previous response, please check.

Regards,

Akanchha

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 11, 2018 0
Resources