Highlighted

Can't save a pdf: "a document is being processed"

New Here ,
Nov 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. I saved a pdf on Cloud pdf a few hours ago, and now want to save it again with the changes I've made. However, I keep getting a small window that says "A document is being processed by an Adobe online service. Try again later." Can someone please tell me how (and if) I can save this updated file? I've been trying for 2 hours. I'm not a techie at all, so if you can please explain it in simple terms. Thank you in advance.

TOPICS
How to, Manage files

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Can't save a pdf: "a document is being processed"

New Here ,
Nov 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. I saved a pdf on Cloud pdf a few hours ago, and now want to save it again with the changes I've made. However, I keep getting a small window that says "A document is being processed by an Adobe online service. Try again later." Can someone please tell me how (and if) I can save this updated file? I've been trying for 2 hours. I'm not a techie at all, so if you can please explain it in simple terms. Thank you in advance.

TOPICS
How to, Manage files

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 25, 2019 1
New Here ,
Dec 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

same issue here. got any clues?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 12, 2019 0
New Here ,
Dec 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 15, 2019 0
Resources