• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

can't save pdf

New Here ,
Jun 05, 2017 Jun 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My yearly adobe pdf export membership was just billed out againand now when I try to save a document pdf, it just comes up with a dark save as screen and won't do anything (won't save or go to anywhere to save as).  I have always been able to save or save as before (last two years) but now neither function works and seems related to the date of the paying (it did charge my bank account, so I know that is not the issue). Anyone can help me? none of the fill and sign options work either.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jun 05, 2017 Jun 05, 2017

Hi Jmontgomery13,

You may refer to the forum thread "save as" pop up box does not allow me to save the document.  where similar issue has been addressed and resolved.

As suggested in above, you just disable the "Show online storage when saving file" and try again.

Let us know if this doesn't work for you.

Regards,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 05, 2017 Jun 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jmontgomery13,

You may refer to the forum thread "save as" pop up box does not allow me to save the document.  where similar issue has been addressed and resolved.

As suggested in above, you just disable the "Show online storage when saving file" and try again.

Let us know if this doesn't work for you.

Regards,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 10, 2020 Sep 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same problem  it states it can only save a blank copy of this form.  I tryed the preference tab but that did not work

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 25, 2020 Nov 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Tried that and it didn't work. I'm also unable to save as pdf from the print function on the Mac

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 10, 2021 Feb 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This did not work and I am still not able to save a PDF on my computer without it being on adobes cloud. I need a OFFLINE pdf. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources