• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't seem to use the Convert page. It only offers options to "Upgrade" plan

Community Beginner ,
Jul 24, 2017 Jul 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can't seem to use the Convert function.  It only offers options to "Upgrade" my plan.  Current plan does not expire until December 2017.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Aug 17, 2017 Aug 17, 2017

Hi Mapela,

Looking at the records using the email id you are logged-in on Forum. I can see that you have subscribed for Adobe Export PDF.

Using this service you can only Export PDF to different file formats: FAQ | Adobe Export PDF, Document Cloud

In order to Create PDF, you may subscribe to "Create PDF" How to Use Adobe PDF Pack or Adobe PDF Pack  FAQ | Adobe PDF Pack or Acrobat Pro Create PDFs with Adobe Acrobat.

Let us know if you have further questions.

-Tariq Dar

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 17, 2017 Aug 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Mapela,

Looking at the records using the email id you are logged-in on Forum. I can see that you have subscribed for Adobe Export PDF.

Using this service you can only Export PDF to different file formats: FAQ | Adobe Export PDF, Document Cloud

In order to Create PDF, you may subscribe to "Create PDF" How to Use Adobe PDF Pack or Adobe PDF Pack  FAQ | Adobe PDF Pack or Acrobat Pro Create PDFs with Adobe Acrobat.

Let us know if you have further questions.

-Tariq Dar

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 25, 2022 Mar 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not able to edit o create a PDF, every time I try to use one of those actions, is telling me to upgrade now my plan but I already have the Acrobat DC Pro.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 30, 2022 Mar 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Patdela,

Thank you for reaching out, and sorry about the trouble.

Please ensure that you use the Acrobat Pro DC application, not the Reader DC.

Try to sign out of the application once and reboot the machine.

Then go to the following link: https://acrobat.adobe.com/ and sign in using your credentials. Check if you can log in without any issues.

If it works, then try signing in to the application.

Let us know if the issue persists.

Thanks,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources