• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't stop update attempts from locking laptop

New Here ,
Oct 17, 2019 Oct 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I uninstalled an Adobe Cloud Services subscription because they kept sending update requests that locked my laptop. Sometimes it would unlock with three "deny" hits. Sometimes I needed to retstart. This often broought my work to a halt and then I'd lose data when restarting. This is pretty outrageous. I called and they said, after instructing me to shut down several processes, that this would no longer happen. Yet now, having uninstalled the program and cancelled the subscription, the update requests keep on coming. There's nothing from Adobe left and yet it keeps asking for access to the keychain. I literaly can't get work done with these interruptions and have been told I may need to buy a new laptop with Adobe regularly locking this one. Suggestions? This is unreal. I don't recall a software company being this...well, abusive I guess is the word. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 18, 2019 Oct 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Try running the Acrobat Cleaner Tool.

https://labs.adobe.com/downloads/acrobatcleaner.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources