Highlighted

Can you automate who to share the signed document to?

New Here ,
Apr 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a way to automate who I am sending my signed document to? For example, every signed document always goes to the same manager in our company. Instead of typing the email every time, is there a way to already have him as a recipient? Thanks!

TOPICS
Fill & Sign

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Can you automate who to share the signed document to?

New Here ,
Apr 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a way to automate who I am sending my signed document to? For example, every signed document always goes to the same manager in our company. Instead of typing the email every time, is there a way to already have him as a recipient? Thanks!

TOPICS
Fill & Sign

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 05, 2017 0
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Djanssen2017,

The functionality you are looking for, is available with the "Adobe Sign" service.

Could you please confirm which application you are working on? and for which service you have enrolled?

You may refer to the help document to know how does it work with Adobe Sign-

Get started with Adobe Sign | tutorials

Send a Mega Sign with a CSV file | Adobe Sign

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Akanchha

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 06, 2017 0
New Here ,
Apr 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using Adobe Sign, but there is a huge difference in my Adobe Sign app I have to use on my tablet. Mobile Adobe Sign seems completely different. There are close to no options on my tablet as I see on my laptop...only the option to sign the document and set up fields every single time.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 12, 2017 0
Resources