• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can you OCR w/ Adobe Export?

New Here ,
May 17, 2017 May 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can anybody tell me how to OCR a PDF?  I bought Adobe Export and want to OCR the original PDF.  I was able to successfully export and convert the pdf into a word doc but want to be able to OCR the orginal pdf if possible.  Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , May 17, 2017 May 17, 2017

Hi Johns47025332,

You may refer to the help document Using OCR in Adobe Export PDF, Document Cloud, Reader to know how you can run OCR with Export PDF.

If you would like to OCR the pdf before conversion then you need to use Adobe Acrobat DC- Convert PDF to instantly editable text, OCR software | Adobe Acrobat DC 

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
May 17, 2017 May 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Johns47025332,

You may refer to the help document Using OCR in Adobe Export PDF, Document Cloud, Reader to know how you can run OCR with Export PDF.

If you would like to OCR the pdf before conversion then you need to use Adobe Acrobat DC- Convert PDF to instantly editable text, OCR software | Adobe Acrobat DC 

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources