Highlighted

Cancel Adobe Export PDF. No cancel button, no chat or phone number.

New Here ,
Aug 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to cancel my Adobe Export PDF subscription.

The cancellation instructions directs me to go login and go to "Manage plan" and Cancel button. But when I do this there is no Cancel button.

The alternative link sends me to this forum and here, any previous posts I've seen from Staff just seem to loop back to the original page that sent me to this forum. Can you please just cancel my subscription?

Hi Johnd,

Sorry to hear the inconvenience caused. If online instructions aren't working then you may follow the steps suggested below-

1- Refer to the link Contact Customer Care

2- Select Account issues

3-  Show me my contact options.

Let us know if it still doesn't work.

Regards,

Akanchha

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Cancel Adobe Export PDF. No cancel button, no chat or phone number.

New Here ,
Aug 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to cancel my Adobe Export PDF subscription.

The cancellation instructions directs me to go login and go to "Manage plan" and Cancel button. But when I do this there is no Cancel button.

The alternative link sends me to this forum and here, any previous posts I've seen from Staff just seem to loop back to the original page that sent me to this forum. Can you please just cancel my subscription?

Hi Johnd,

Sorry to hear the inconvenience caused. If online instructions aren't working then you may follow the steps suggested below-

2- Select Account issues

Regards,

Akanchha

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 07, 2018 0
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Johnd,

2- Select Account issues

Regards,

Akanchha

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 07, 2018 1
Resources