Highlighted

cancel adobe export

New Here ,
Feb 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi ,

I am really frustrated with this. I have been trying to cancel my subscription to Adobe export and unable to do so and have also been charged for it. How can I sort this out ? Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Regards

S

Hi Shivu,

Sorry to hear the inconvenience caused to you.

We see that you have an active subscription of Adobe Export PDF  registered under your account.  If you are willing to cancel the service that can be done with the help of our cancellation team via chat support- Contact Customer Care

As this is an open forum and the cancellation request can't be processed here, so we request you to contact support to get this done for you.

You can also try the cancellation from your Adobe account- Cancel your membership or subscription | Adobe Acrobat, Document Cloud PDF services

Note: You must Sign In on the page with your Adobe ID and password.

Let us know if it still doesn't help.

Regards,

Akanchha

TOPICS
ExportPDF

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

cancel adobe export

New Here ,
Feb 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi ,

I am really frustrated with this. I have been trying to cancel my subscription to Adobe export and unable to do so and have also been charged for it. How can I sort this out ? Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Regards

S

Hi Shivu,

We see that you have an active subscription of Adobe Export PDF  registered under your account.  If you are willing to cancel the service that can be done with the help of our cancellation team via chat support- Contact Customer Care

As this is an open forum and the cancellation request can't be processed here, so we request you to contact support to get this done for you.

You can also try the cancellation from your Adobe account- Cancel your membership or subscription | Adobe Acrobat, Document Cloud PDF services

Regards,

Akanchha

TOPICS
ExportPDF

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Feb 06, 2018 0
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Shivu,

Regards,

Akanchha

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 07, 2018 0
Resources