• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cancel my account

New Here ,
Jan 21, 2018 Jan 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have tried numerous time to cancel my account (because I am unemployed) through the website but apparently it hasn't worked. I am nervous about the 14 day mark. Please help me.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jan 22, 2018 Jan 22, 2018

Hi Jasminm,

This is an open forum, we request you to contact to our customer care billing team via chat/phone support to get the subscription terminated completely.

As we still see that the cancellation hasn't been done successfully and now its suspended which can only be fixed by the billing team.

Please refer to- Contact Customer Care

(You must Sign In on the page with your Adobe email address)

Regards,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 22, 2018 Jan 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jasminm,

This is an open forum, we request you to contact to our customer care billing team via chat/phone support to get the subscription terminated completely.

As we still see that the cancellation hasn't been done successfully and now its suspended which can only be fixed by the billing team.

Please refer to- Contact Customer Care

(You must Sign In on the page with your Adobe email address)

Regards,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 12, 2018 Feb 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That was totally useless

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 12, 2018 Feb 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello davidf16166807

We apologize for the inconvenience caused. If you wish to cancel the current Adobe ExportPDF subscription from your Adobe ID, please refer to the following KB docs Cancel your membership or subscription | Adobe Acrobat, Document Cloud PDF services

Or contact the Adobe support team via Contact Customer Care Link: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/support.html

I have also shared the direct contact numbers of Adobe support via private message, please check your email inbox.

Feel free to update this discussion for any further assistance.

Regards,

Anand Sri.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 28, 2018 Feb 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think what David is trying to say is that we have tried all your suggestions, and frankly the customer support is below standard. We have checked all the suggested options so why doesn,t your team just help us to cancel our subscriptions? We have made a simple request but in response we get sent links to areas we have already visited and we are only on this forum BECAUSE they did not work.

Polite responses with links do not provide a resolution< how many of these requests are closed as resolved so you meet your KPIs?

Think about your customer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 07, 2018 Mar 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello Tepuhin,

Sorry for late response, and any trouble you had. A user does not get Live Chat/Call support for Document Cloud services, as the support is only available on forums.

I have checked your record with your current Adobe ID and you subscribed to Adobe PDFPack services which is already in inactive and canceled state. We only direct our user to the Chat/Call support if there is a billing issue with the subscription.

We suggest the user for the self-help and share the links so that the user can cancel/unsubscribe from services/subscription as we don't get the option to cancel/modify any user's details. And to process the request, we forward it to the concerned team and it takes around 24 to 48 working hours to process the request.

This is the reason we share the self-help options and links. We are here to provide best possible support to our user.

Thanks for your time and patience and for valuable feedback.

Feel free to update this discussion for any further assistance.

Regards,

Anand Sri.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources