Highlighted

Cancel my subscription

New Here ,
May 13, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I thought the pdf pack would convert a pdk to jpg. This is the website that seemed to say that.

Since it does not how do I cancel my subscription? Subscription Options - Monthly or Annual | Adobe PDF Pack

TOPICS
PDF Pack

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Cancel my subscription

New Here ,
May 13, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I thought the pdf pack would convert a pdk to jpg. This is the website that seemed to say that.

Since it does not how do I cancel my subscription? Subscription Options - Monthly or Annual | Adobe PDF Pack

TOPICS
PDF Pack

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
May 13, 2016 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
May 13, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To Cancel see reply #1 in https://forums.adobe.com/thread/2023066 - includes Mon-Fri Chat link

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 13, 2016 0
Adobe Employee ,
May 13, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi patb37931410 ,

You can refer this link : Return, cancel, or exchange an Adobe order

Let us know if this helps.

Regards

Sarojini

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 13, 2016 0
Community Beginner ,
May 18, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I took a look at the link. It says," Create PDF files from virtually any document." not convert any pdf to a other formats. I use Creative Cloud service that downloads the Acrobat program to my computer. If I click File, Save as other, and pick format I can choose JPEG.

You may be able to try Print Screen (PrtSC) Feature of your keyboard if using windows or try opening in MS Office Word and Save as JPEG.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 18, 2016 0
Resources