• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cancel my subscription

New Here ,
May 13, 2016 May 13, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I thought the pdf pack would convert a pdk to jpg. This is the website that seemed to say that.

Since it does not how do I cancel my subscription? Subscription Options - Monthly or Annual | Adobe PDF Pack

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To Cancel see reply #1 in https://forums.adobe.com/thread/2023066 - includes Mon-Fri Chat link

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi patb37931410 ,

You can refer this link : Return, cancel, or exchange an Adobe order

Let us know if this helps.

Regards

Sarojini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 18, 2016 May 18, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I took a look at the link. It says," Create PDF files from virtually any document." not convert any pdf to a other formats. I use Creative Cloud service that downloads the Acrobat program to my computer. If I click File, Save as other, and pick format I can choose JPEG.

You may be able to try Print Screen (PrtSC) Feature of your keyboard if using windows or try opening in MS Office Word and Save as JPEG.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources