• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Canceling my Adobe Export PDF subscription.

New Here ,
Nov 25, 2014 Nov 25, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I Need help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 26, 2014 Nov 26, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Tairi,

You can contact chat support for further support: https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/cancel-subscription-acrobat-online-services.html

Regards,

Ajlan Huda.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 06, 2015 Feb 06, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

adobe plays games with cancellation of their products.  The consumer is enticed to go to the web to cancel, only to be told to contact customer service.  UPON DOING SO, THE CONSUMER IS RETURNED TO THE OLD PAGE ONLY TO BE LED INTO CIRCLES.   THIS IS UNETHICAL AND UNLAWFUL.  I WLL COMPLAIN TO ALL STATE AND FEDERAL AGENCIES WITH POTENTIAL JURISDICTION OVER WIRE FRAUD.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

[topic moved to Acrobat.com Services forum]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 07, 2015 Feb 07, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm in the same situation - I feel they are leading me in circles through their cancellation site, as it goes back to the beginning - illegal - I feel they just want to take more money out of my account..

Let me know if you find a way of cancelling it!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources