Highlighted

Cancellation of order extension

New Here ,
Mar 08, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Adove Export PDF Subscription team,

Today, I received a Japanese email informing of automatic extension of my previous order which had been duly cancelled a year ago.

The order No. is 07100530811 ( amount J.Yen 2,592.-) The original order had been cancelled,so no such extention shall be avalable.

Anycase, please make sure such extension shall not be realized without my consent.

Regards

Katsumi Nakajima

中島克己

TOPICS
ExportPDF

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Cancellation of order extension

New Here ,
Mar 08, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Adove Export PDF Subscription team,

Today, I received a Japanese email informing of automatic extension of my previous order which had been duly cancelled a year ago.

The order No. is 07100530811 ( amount J.Yen 2,592.-) The original order had been cancelled,so no such extention shall be avalable.

Anycase, please make sure such extension shall not be realized without my consent.

Regards

Katsumi Nakajima

中島克己

TOPICS
ExportPDF

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Mar 08, 2016 0
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 13, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi 克己 中島,

If you experience any issue, you can Contact Customer Care.

Select the product from the list provided below and then select chat option under " still need help?Contact us".

Regards,

Meenakshi

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 13, 2016 0
New Here ,
Apr 13, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,Meenakshin san,

Highly appreciate for your message.

Best regards

中島克己

iPhoneから送信

2016/04/13 21:56、meenakshin83966505 <forums_noreply@adobe.com> のメッセージ:

You have been mentioned

by meenakshin83966505 in Re: Cancellation of order extension in Adobe Community - View meenakshin83966505's reference to you

Hi 克己 中島,

If the subscription is already cancelled an year ago, then it cannot be extended without your consent.

If you still experience any issue, you can Contact Customer Care.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Participate in the conversation by replying to this email

To stop receiving these messages whenever you are mentioned, go to your preferences and disable notifications for direct social actions.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 13, 2016 0
Resources