• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cancellation Problem

New Here ,
Sep 23, 2018 Sep 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a subscription for Adobe Export PDF which I wish to cancel. Your help information does not coincide with displayed options. There is no button or link to enable me to terminate my annual subscription. Adobe also hides ways to contact Adobe directly - instead choosing to send people to a forum. Locking someone in by subterfuge does not engender customer loyalty. I would like to receive clear, concise instructions as to how I terminate an automatically renewable subscription.

Thank you.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Sep 24, 2018 Sep 24, 2018

Hey Jeromer,

We are sorry to hear about your frustrating experience.

Looked into your account information and saw that you have the Export PDF subscription registered to it. However, the subscription has now been suspended.

To terminate the subscription, you may contact to our customer care billing team following the steps mentioned below-

Refer to the link Contact Customer Care

1- Select Account issues

2-

3- Select the Payments option and then click on "Show me my contact options".

You can also refer

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 24, 2018 Sep 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Jeromer,

We are sorry to hear about your frustrating experience.

Looked into your account information and saw that you have the Export PDF subscription registered to it. However, the subscription has now been suspended.

To terminate the subscription, you may contact to our customer care billing team following the steps mentioned below-

Refer to the link Contact Customer Care

1- Select Account issues

2-

3- Select the Payments option and then click on "Show me my contact options".

You can also refer to the self help page- Cancel your membership or subscription | Adobe Acrobat, Document Cloud PDF services

For more information you may share the private message.

Let us know if it still doesn't work.

Regards,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 30, 2021 Aug 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi 
I am experience the same problems. Adobe is clearly making it difficult for users to cancel their subscriptions. I am not sure I have come across anywhere on the internet a supplier that offers such an appalling approach where customers are treated with the utmost disrespect.  As soon as I find out how to cancel my subscription I shall never consider purchasing any product from this supplier and will actively discourage others to do so.
In disgust,
PGM

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 31, 2021 Aug 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Paul,

Sorry to hear about your experience.

As you wish to cancel your subscription, could you please confirm the codes that you are referring to?

Are you able to sign in to your Adobe account? 

Please check the steps suggested here: https://helpx.adobe.com/manage-account/using/cancel-subscription.html to cancel the susbcription from your Adobe account. 

If you are not able to sign in or experience any issue in cancelling, let us know. 

You may also reach out phone support team via the contact number provided in the following help document: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/phone.html and contact support via this link: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html

Let us know if you need any help.

Thanks,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources