• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannot cancel subscription (manage page blank and contact options not working)

New Here ,
Nov 28, 2017 Nov 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to cancel my adobe subscription.  I sign into the account portal and click to manage my subscriptions, only to be met with a blank page.  The help documents then say to contact customer support, which I then click and get taken through to the ridiculous self help page.

Following through with the resulting form, I get to the options to contact someone.  As I travel outside of the UK so it's not practical to call the phone number, I tried to click to chat to someone (also because there's no apparent option to email anyone to help me).  This link on the page does nothing.

I've disabled ad blocking on the browser for this page and there have been no prompts to allow any kind of plugins.  I've also tried the above steps in Windows on Chrome, Firefox and Edge.

Can someone assist please?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 28, 2017 Nov 28, 2017

Hello alexanderf17553726

We apologize for the inconvenience caused, as per the description above, you want to cancel your current Adobe ExportPDF service, Is that correct?

As you mentioned that you were not able to cancel the plan/subscription using the self-help option, I have shared the contact details of Adobe support via private message, please check your email inbox.

You may also refer to Return, cancel, or exchange an Adobe order  or can contact the Adobe support through contact-bumper

Hope

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 28, 2017 Nov 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello alexanderf17553726

We apologize for the inconvenience caused, as per the description above, you want to cancel your current Adobe ExportPDF service, Is that correct?

As you mentioned that you were not able to cancel the plan/subscription using the self-help option, I have shared the contact details of Adobe support via private message, please check your email inbox.

You may also refer to Return, cancel, or exchange an Adobe order  or can contact the Adobe support through contact-bumper

Hope this helps, and let us know if you need more assistance.

Regards,

Anand Sri.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 10, 2018 Jan 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is happening to me to! I am trying to cancel my subscription to Acrobat Pro DC and the manage plan page is blank.

Please help,

Isabel.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 10, 2018 Jan 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Isabel,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused, please open the Manage Plan page of Adobe in  a different browser like Chrome, or Firefox, or Safari and see if this brings any difference.

You may refer to Return, cancel, or exchange an Adobe order  or can contact the Adobe support team through Contact us | Adobe

Let us know how it goes, and feel free to update this thread if you need more assistance.

Regards,

Anand Sri.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 20, 2023 Nov 20, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am getting so frustrated.  I've been trying to cancel my free trial for over an hour now.  I am met with blank pages and phone numbers that don't work. Can someone please provide a direct message so that I can access my account and make the necessary changes.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 26, 2023 Nov 26, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the exact same issue. This is ridiculous. Not only is the application slow beyond the point of being usable, clicking "Manage account" just brings up a blank page where nothing happens. Adobe, get this fixed please, NOW.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 24, 2024 Feb 24, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been having the same issue for the last one month! I've similarly tried different browser, even trying incognito. Now it is about to annually renew and since it's the weekend there's no person i can speak with before it charges my credit card. I feel extremely ripped out and like Adobe is stealing my money because of being UNABLE to cancel my subscription, which is of course a scam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 29, 2024 Feb 29, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Kelly35670325779o,

Thank you for reaching out.

We have checked your account with the email address used to sign in here in the community. The subscription shows as canceled. 

Let us know if you are referring to a different account.

Thanks,

Meenakshi

Got your issue resolved? Please label the response as 'Correct Answer' to help your fellow community members find a solution to similar problems.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources