• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannot convert PDF to Excel

New Here ,
May 31, 2017 May 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am currently having issues when I try to convert a PDF document into a .xlsx spreadsheet.The file is only  5,000 KB but has over 4,000 pages, is this too large and complex for Export to PDF to handle?

I have attached a screenshot of the error I get when I try to export the PDF. I have tried to export the PDF using Google Chrome, Internet Explorer and Firefox, I have also tried using Acrobat reader DC to export. All of these come back with the same error message.

If there is no way to solve this issue can I please get a full refund, as the entire reason I purchased this software was to convert the file.

Thank You,

Rob

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 31, 2017 May 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Rob,

Sorry to hear the inconvenience caused to you.

As you are using the Export PDF for the conversion,so yes there is a limitation to the file size which is 100Mb

File size limitations

As mentioned above that the file size is 5000kb then there shouldn't be any problem in conversion.

We can check the same for you at our end if you can send the file to us through email.

I have shared the email address via private message please do mention your name and forum thread in the subject line.

Regards,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 02, 2017 Jun 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for sharing file  with us.

I have tried the same at our end and the issue is reproducible. When checked the document properties, found that you do not have permission to convert the document in any other format.

Document Properties>Security>File Extraction> Not Allowed

This is the reason you have not been able to do the conversion.

Regards,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 19, 2017 Jul 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Good Afternoon,

Since I have not received a response from you via Direct Messaging I will copy what I sent you last below:

"I am not sure that this is the issue though as I have another PDF that I can convert to .xlsx, this file has exactly the same permissions as the attachment I sent to you. The only difference is the size (the size of the file that converts is only 63 KB).

Also when I do try to change the permissions of the files it does not let me. I'm not sure why this would be as the PDF's are saved locally on my PC and I am a local admin."

Thank You,

Rob

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources