• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannot convert to JPG with Adobe export PDF

New Here ,
Jul 23, 2019 Jul 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am unable to convert PDF files to JPG files in Adobe Export PDF, Adobe plan I have had for several years.  Recently renewed, and have the latest update.  The option to convert to Image simply does not come up.  I have done this in the past, in fact, as I recall, I did this as recently as 2 months ago. I have Adobe Acrobat Reader DC installed, v. 2019.012.20035, and the OS is Windows 7.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 23, 2019 Jul 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moved to DC PDF services forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 24, 2019 Jul 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 30, 2019 Jul 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Barbarab,

Sorry for the delay in response.

I see that you are a subscriber of Export PDF service. I wonder how did you manage to Export PDF to JPEG format in past using Export PDF service, because Adobe Export PDF service doesn't let you to create JPEG files.

Adobe Export PDF is an online Adobe Document Cloud service. With it, you can easily convert PDF files into editable Word, Excel, or RTF (Rich Text Format) documents.

Hope this answers your query.

Thanks,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 30, 2019 Jul 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks, all, I discovered a work-around that I clearly must have used in the past. Simply printed and scanned it as a JPG file.  I appreciate your help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources