• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannot open a file from my document cloud

Explorer ,
Feb 27, 2016 Feb 27, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I opened two PDFs that are about 13MB each on my iPad in Acrobat and saved them to my document cloud. Now on my computer, I can see them in the document cloud but when I try to open them, they get about halfway downloaded and then Acrobat stops responding.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 24, 2016 Mar 24, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Scott,

Try downloading the file from https://cloud.acrobat.com/recent and check.

Also check if the antivirus or firewall is interrupting the connection.

Are you able to download other small files?

Regards,
Rave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 24, 2016 Mar 24, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I just tried again. I guess Acrobat doesn't stop responding, it just takes a very long time. It finally opened the 13MB file if I waited long enough, several minutes. And I pay for the fastest speed with Comcast. I just did a speed test and got 170 Mbps download speed. Then I tried opening a 129kb file I had and that even took a while, about 30 seconds. Then I tried a 2.9MB file and that took about a minute. It seems very slow.

Then I went to the link you sent and opened those files from recent and all of them opened in a flash online through my browser, including the 13mb file.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources