• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannot open documents/files in Adobe Document Cloud.

New Here ,
Oct 03, 2018 Oct 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My Adobe Document Cloud has recently done an update and we're now unable to open multiple (more than one) document or files at one time. There is no OPEN button anymore. I need to be able to select and open multiple files- please help!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 05, 2018 Oct 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Ebonym,

As mentioned that after the latest update you have not been able to open the multiple Document Cloud files or the select option is missing. It would be helpful for us to share the exact screenshot of the page and options you are referring here?

https://forums.adobe.com/docs/DOC-7043#jive_content_id_How_do_I_attach_a_screenshot

Are you accessing the Document Cloud files online via Adobe Document Cloud  or through the Adobe Reader DC https://get.adobe.com/reader/otherversions/ ?

For more information, you may refer to the link- What's new in Adobe Acrobat DC

Regards,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 07, 2018 Oct 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Akki,

I’ve attached two screenshots of my Adobe Document Cloud which we work on daily. I use the Adobe Reader DC.

We used to be able to select and open documents (in my- case invoices) all together. i.e I could select more than two invoices and press the OPEN button on the top of the toolbar to open them. Now I cannot do this and this makes my process extremely slow.

Also, when I re-name a file, I do not like how the first four characters stay on the top line and the rest drop down to a second line. Is there a way to make the working all stay on one line?

These issues are extremely frustrating to us as a business and we’re desperately trying to work through them with minimal disruption to our business daily running.

I’d appreciate your urgent help on this please.

Thankyou,

Kind regards,

Ebony McEwen | Administration & Accounts

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 09, 2018 Oct 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey Ebony,

Sorry for the delay in response to your query.

Unfortunately, I do not see any attachment attached in the previous response. However, the experience you are referring here is because of the change in UI of new version of Acrobat and Document Cloud.

We used to be able to select and open documents (in my- case invoices) all together. i.e I could select more than two invoices and press the OPEN button on the top of the toolbar to open them. Now I cannot do this and this makes my process extremely slow.

With the new changes, opening multiple documents of Document Cloud is seems to be eliminated. At times one pdf (saved on Document Cloud storage) can be opened.

For detailed information you can refer to - Manage and work with your files stored in Adobe Document Cloud

Also, when I re-name a file, I do not like how the first four characters stay on the top line and the rest drop down to a second line. Is there a way to make the working all stay on one line?

There isn't any change in this feature. You might need to check with the different web browser.

Regards,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources