• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannot open from or save to Document Cloud.

Explorer ,
May 27, 2020 May 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!  As of ~noon today (5-27-20) EST, when I try to open a document from my Document Cloud on my desktop computer, I get "There was an error opening this document.  A file error has occurred."  I also can't upload anything, but that's less of an immediate concern.

TOPICS
View PDF

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I guess this could have to do with the multiple issues identified at https://status.adobe.com/.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same issue today (5/27/2020). Need it fixed ASAP please.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I open Adobe Cloud Document, only the top portion of the homepage is displayed, and the rest of the page is blank:

docp75816290_0-1590598970113.png

Same issue?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As of approximately 11-12 AM EST today (5/27/2020), I am also getting a very similar error when I try to open a shared doc with comments, but the error I'm getting is somehow even more vague "There was an error opening this document. An error occurred while downloading. Please try again"... I'm on a pretty strict deadline to review these comments for work, so any advice or insight would be SUPER HELPFUL. Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same problem!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Resolved.  ~6pm today, everything is working as normal.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources