• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannot print filled in form after it's signed, only the siganture will print. help!

New Here ,
Jan 20, 2017 Jan 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Once I fill in a form, it will print the filled in fields, but as soon as I click fill and sign and add signatures, the signatures are the only thing that prints, none of the other typed info prints. I can't type info in after it's signed. Please help. This is INSANELY frustrating, as I use these forms, daily. Downloading fresh copies of the forms doesn't help. The only workaround I've found is to take a snapshot and save it to word as a word doc, and print it that way, but that is very time consuming and ridiculous, and one form I use doesn't even work that way, so I have to take a screen shot and paste it into word, and that gets blurry. This is so frustrating!! Thank you.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Feb 06, 2017 Feb 06, 2017

Hi thephrog,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused.
Are you still facing the issue? Would you let me know how are you accessing this service? Is it via Reader or Acrobat or via browser https://cloud.acrobat.com/fillsign

If you have tried this service via browser before i would suggest try it and let me know if that makes any difference.

-Tariq Dar

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 06, 2017 Feb 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi thephrog,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused.
Are you still facing the issue? Would you let me know how are you accessing this service? Is it via Reader or Acrobat or via browser https://cloud.acrobat.com/fillsign

If you have tried this service via browser before i would suggest try it and let me know if that makes any difference.

-Tariq Dar

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 20, 2020 Feb 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm having a similar problem -- once the form is signed, the form fields do not fill in when the file is re-opened.  IF I go to the Signature Panel and select a specifically signed version, the form fields display, otherwise it's just all blank except for the signature field.

My users are complaining and want to go back to Word documents, so any help would be greatly appreciated.

PS. The "correct answer" that answers nothing is a really bad joke, right?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources