• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannot scroll through document icons in my Adobe Cloud account on IE or Google Chrome browsers

Explorer ,
Apr 12, 2020 Apr 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is something very weird happening on my adobe cloud account, I can see everything normally from my iPad and iPhone adobe acrobat app, but on my Windows PC when I log in to my cloud account to add or download files I cannot see all my files, because I have many files and the screen is not big enough, and also there is no where in sight any scroll elevator or anything to allow me to go up and down on the page. I tried the up and down buttons on my keyboard but nothing happens. Am I missing something?? This happens on both IE version 11.1098.17763.0 and Google Chrome version 81.0.4044.92.

TOPICS
Manage files

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Jun 11, 2020 Jun 11, 2020

I figured out an easy work around: This issue only happens when the Acrobat Reader Document cloud webpage is opened in the default big icon view (symbolized by the 4 big squares icon on the top right side of the page, just under "Upload a File" button. If you the little triagle pointing down near the 4 big squares icon, you get another choice: To show the files in a list view. On the list view the scrolling feature works. 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Explorer ,
Jun 11, 2020 Jun 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I figured out an easy work around: This issue only happens when the Acrobat Reader Document cloud webpage is opened in the default big icon view (symbolized by the 4 big squares icon on the top right side of the page, just under "Upload a File" button. If you the little triagle pointing down near the 4 big squares icon, you get another choice: To show the files in a list view. On the list view the scrolling feature works. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources