Highlighted

cannot utilize my account.

New Here ,
Mar 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

paid for service but told that i have to pay again.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

cannot utilize my account.

New Here ,
Mar 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

paid for service but told that i have to pay again.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Mar 08, 2020 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Mar 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We may not be able to help you with this but in any case, we would need a lot more information before we can try. What service? What did you pay for and for how long...etc?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 11, 2020 1
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey there,

Your Adobe email (shared on community) shows that you are a subscriber of Adobe Export PDF service. Export PDF is an online service, that can be accessed through document cloud web or freeware Adobe Reader DC.

https://documentcloud.adobe.com/ 

Or download: https://get.adobe.com/reader/otherversions/ 

If you are receiving buy now or subscribe now message, there's high possibility that you are working with Acrobat DC not freeware Reader DC.

Kindly refer to this artcile: https://helpx.adobe.com/in/document-cloud/help/using-exportpdf.html

Thanks,

Akanchha 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 13, 2020 0
New Here ,
Mar 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is just what happened to me. Just paid a subscription to find it doesn't work as promised. Had under 200 files ready to convert to a PDF. All beautifully selected ready to convert in a moment, but after payment, still led me to the same payment page!  Then found I had to use a link sent by email after purchase to use Adobe Cloud, but there find I can only upload one file at a time, which is now going to take hours, as each takes about 10 minutes to painfully upload!  And I can't find anyone live to speak to, as I am just sent back to the same place when I try their contact page!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 20, 2020 0
New Here ,
Mar 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Update is, after uploading a dozen files very slowly to Adobe Cloud, after starting a monthly subscription, it now wants me to pay the equivalent of another £25/month to continue uploading more files or wait another half hour before I am allowed to upload another single file???!!!  At this rate will need my money back & cancellation of my subscription started today.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 20, 2020 0
Resources