Highlighted

Cant Convert

New Here ,
Sep 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having trouble converting a document from pdf to word.  I get a prompt that says "error signing in" yet I seem to be logged in already.

Hey Andrewm,

Sorry for the delay in response.

I assume you are trying the conversion through the desktop application Adobe Reader DC? If yes, then do you get the Sign In error when you  select a pdf and try exporting it using the "Export PDF" tool?

You may check the following-

1- As it gives you Sign In error, so before starting a conversion you may Sign In to the application first. Make sure that you see your name at the upper right corner of the app.

2- Check is you are able to complete the conversion online, via- https://cloud.acrobat.com/exportpdf

3- If it works online, then you may check the desktop application's update. Open Adobe Reader>Help>Check for Update.

4- If there is any internet security software, then please turn it off for a while and try exporting the file.

[Antivirus software can help protect your computer against viruses and other security threats. In most cases, you shouldn't disable your antivirus software. If you have to temporarily disable it to install or activate other software, you should re-enable it as soon as you're done.]

Let us know the update.

Regards,

Akanchha

TOPICS
ExportPDF

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Cant Convert

New Here ,
Sep 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having trouble converting a document from pdf to word.  I get a prompt that says "error signing in" yet I seem to be logged in already.

Hey Andrewm,

I assume you are trying the conversion through the desktop application Adobe Reader DC? If yes, then do you get the Sign In error when you  select a pdf and try exporting it using the "Export PDF" tool?

1- As it gives you Sign In error, so before starting a conversion you may Sign In to the application first. Make sure that you see your name at the upper right corner of the app.

2- Check is you are able to complete the conversion online, via- https://cloud.acrobat.com/exportpdf

3- If it works online, then you may check the desktop application's update. Open Adobe Reader>Help>Check for Update.

4- If there is any internet security software, then please turn it off for a while and try exporting the file.

[Antivirus software can help protect your computer against viruses and other security threats. In most cases, you shouldn't disable your antivirus software. If you have to temporarily disable it to install or activate other software, you should re-enable it as soon as you're done.]

Let us know the update.

Regards,

Akanchha

TOPICS
ExportPDF

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 15, 2018 0
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Andrewm,

Let us know the update.

Regards,

Akanchha

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 18, 2018 1
Resources