May 18, 2016 May 18, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When tracking and sending a pdf, cant space between words

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jun 02, 2016 Jun 02, 2016

Hi all,

We have released a patch today that fixes the issue about spaces/line feed not working in Send and Track. If you are not already updated to the latest patch, simply open Acrobat and visit Help > Check for updates to apply this patch.

More details about this release and bug fixes is available here: https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/release-note/acrobat-dc-june-02-2016.html

Please give it a try and let us know.

Thanks,

-ashu

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving to Document Cloud PDF services​

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sheena,

I'm not certain what your response means. It keeps bringing me back to the search screen for topics. That's the same place I looked for this thread.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem. When I enter the email address and move to the subject, I can no longer use space bar to separate words. This is using the desktop version of Acrobat, clicking the envelope icon, Send and Track, a screen appears, and the above happens. I haven't had this problem before May 16 I believe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 19, 2016 May 19, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you resolved this problem?

Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE Device

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No. I don't know how to go about figuring it out. I can type anything but not use spaces. I use send and track from Acrobat CC on my desktop. I think it may open a browser window to input my information. I don't have any trouble in any other applications or websites.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Neither do I have trouble anywhere else.  There is no one to contact with this problem.  Any suggestions?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 24, 2016 May 24, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Im having the same problem and it is driving me nuts. I use send and track all the time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 24, 2016 May 24, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Still have same problem.  Any resolution?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 01, 2016 Jun 01, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi patconti,

Please make sure that your application is updated to the latest patch released.

Let us know if you are still experiencing this issue.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 02, 2016 Jun 02, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi all,

We have released a patch today that fixes the issue about spaces/line feed not working in Send and Track. If you are not already updated to the latest patch, simply open Acrobat and visit Help > Check for updates to apply this patch.

More details about this release and bug fixes is available here: https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/release-note/acrobat-dc-june-02-2016.html

Please give it a try and let us know.

Thanks,

-ashu

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources