• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

change document name when saving

New Here ,
Jul 07, 2016 Jul 07, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do you save a document with a new name? I do not want to save over a form with new info I want to date the form in the name to make it identifiable.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 25, 2016 Jul 25, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi jays64928541 ,

Could you please tell if you are referring to saving a document in Acrobat/Reader or in Document Cloud?

You can click on Save as (Under Reader/Acrobat)and then name it as you like.

Let us know if you face any issue.

Thank You!

Shivam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Jul 28, 2016 Jul 28, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

When saving a file for the first time, you'll have noticed word suggesting a file identify to you in the “shop As” dialog box. This file identify is traditionally taken from the first paragraph in your record. Nevertheless, this is certainly word’s second option for advised file names.In the event you’ve set the “Title” property for the file, word uses that as the recommended file title when you first retailer the file. For instance, we set the “Title” property for this article to the title of the article.I've some excellent work experience with a Mobile Van Advertising in Surat and my words are obviously centered on what I felt by way of such processes up to now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources