Highlighted

Change of primary email address

New Here ,
Oct 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have recently changed the primary eamil address on my account however now when I attempt to 'Send for Signature' or go into my templates the page just continues to load and I can't move any further?

Is anyone able to advise on this?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Change of primary email address

New Here ,
Oct 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have recently changed the primary eamil address on my account however now when I attempt to 'Send for Signature' or go into my templates the page just continues to load and I can't move any further?

Is anyone able to advise on this?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 01, 2019 0
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey there!

As shared, you have recently changed the primary email on your Adobe account. It could be a possibility that changes hasn't been applied correctly or it could be some connection issue with server. 

Would you mind sharing both of your email earlier one and latest Primary email via Private message? (please don't share personal information on public platform)

Meanwhile, try accessing the "Send for signature" by logging on to DC Web service using a different web browser. https://documentcloud.adobe.com/link/ 

Thanks,

Akanchha 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 04, 2019 0
Resources