Highlighted

change the VAT ID

New Here ,
Jun 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How to change the VAT ID (i have a new job and want to continue using my "old" Adobe account, only the new company is to pay for my account)

Hi Klausljosland,

Would request you to contact to our billing team via chat or phone support they will go ahead and help you updating the VAT ID

under your Adobe account.

**Be sure to remain signed in with your Adobe ID before accessing the link above**

Regards,

Akanchha

TOPICS
ExportPDF

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

change the VAT ID

New Here ,
Jun 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How to change the VAT ID (i have a new job and want to continue using my "old" Adobe account, only the new company is to pay for my account)

Hi Klausljosland,

Would request you to contact to our billing team via chat or phone support they will go ahead and help you updating the VAT ID

**Be sure to remain signed in with your Adobe ID before accessing the link above**

Regards,

Akanchha

TOPICS
ExportPDF

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jun 01, 2017 0
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Klausljosland,

Regards,

Akanchha

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 01, 2017 1
Resources