Highlighted

Check boxes not transmitting on docusigned pdfs

New Here ,
Oct 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello:

When using Docusign for my business, a client will e-sign a perfectly completed PDF form with the exact processing instructions. When I go to trnasmit the form to a provider, the checked boxes aren't showing up even though everything is in good order on the saved version. I normally submit using Ring Central Fax or will upload directly to the providers site. For example, American Funds.

Whats up with this? Is it a setting that's off?

TOPICS
Adobe Send, PDF Pack

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Check boxes not transmitting on docusigned pdfs

New Here ,
Oct 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello:

When using Docusign for my business, a client will e-sign a perfectly completed PDF form with the exact processing instructions. When I go to trnasmit the form to a provider, the checked boxes aren't showing up even though everything is in good order on the saved version. I normally submit using Ring Central Fax or will upload directly to the providers site. For example, American Funds.

Whats up with this? Is it a setting that's off?

TOPICS
Adobe Send, PDF Pack

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 30, 2017 0

Have something to add?