• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cloud change revisions

New Here ,
Oct 04, 2018 Oct 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After hours of annotating a document from my cloud and saving it, I return to my document only to find out that none of annotations were saved. Is the cloud undergoing any difficulties? I'm not satisfied at all with the quality of the cloud service. And this isn't the first time that I encounter this issue. Is there a way that the earlier revisions of my document can be retrieved?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 09, 2018 Oct 09, 2018

Richard MuHey RichardMu,

Sorry to hear about the trouble.

As shared above, that none of the annotations were saved, so I assume that you are adding annotations to the document saved on document cloud? Could you please share the exact workflow that you have followed?

The steps to add annotations to the files saved on Document Cloud should have be-

1- Download the pdf save on cloud and save it to the system library

2- Open the pdf using Adobe Reader DC and use "Comment Tool" to add annotations.

3- O

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 09, 2018 Oct 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Richard MuHey RichardMu,

Sorry to hear about the trouble.

As shared above, that none of the annotations were saved, so I assume that you are adding annotations to the document saved on document cloud? Could you please share the exact workflow that you have followed?

The steps to add annotations to the files saved on Document Cloud should have be-

1- Download the pdf save on cloud and save it to the system library

2- Open the pdf using Adobe Reader DC and use "Comment Tool" to add annotations.

3- Once the annotation has been done, save the changes and save pdf to the "Document Cloud" storage via Adobe Reader itself.

Or re-upload it via Adobe Document Cloud

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources