Highlighted

Combine files not working

Community Beginner ,
May 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have PDF Pack & was combining files all morning now combine button is grayed out. I've tried different browsers, signing in & out, restarting computer, nothing is working. Asked Support & they couldn't help, said to ask forum. Anyone else know how to resolve this issue?

Logged in this morning & it has decided to work today

TOPICS
PDF Pack

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Combine files not working

Community Beginner ,
May 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have PDF Pack & was combining files all morning now combine button is grayed out. I've tried different browsers, signing in & out, restarting computer, nothing is working. Asked Support & they couldn't help, said to ask forum. Anyone else know how to resolve this issue?

TOPICS
PDF Pack

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
May 03, 2019 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
May 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you doing it from within Reader, or via the website?

By the way, it's ludicrous that the Adobe Support is directing you to the forums. You're a paying customer and as such they need to help you solve your problem, instead of "dumping" you on us volunteers... I would call back and demand a solution.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 04, 2019 1
Community Beginner ,
May 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 06, 2019 1
Adobe Employee ,
May 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for taking out time and updating the result jessicaw36667910

There might be an intermittent issue. Services are up and running fine now.

Do let us know if you experience any more trouble.

Thanks,

Akanchha

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 10, 2019 1
Resources