• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Combine PDF is not working properly

New Here ,
Apr 05, 2018 Apr 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I use the adobe pdf services to combine multiple PDF's, I can do that only one time. If I try it again, then an error message comes up. I have to reload the webpage again and then it works again for one time. Error message:Im Moment wird ein Vorgang durchgeführt. Wenn sie fortfahren, wird der Vorgang abgebrochen. Möchten sie fortfahren?  Could you help me?

PDF Combine error.PNG

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Apr 05, 2018 Apr 05, 2018

Hello Mihaelp,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused, as per the description above, you are not able to combine the PDF file as getting an error message, is that correct?

The record shows that you are subscribed to Adobe PDFPack subscription, try combining the PDF files with the URL https://cloud.acrobat.com/combinepdf  with your Adobe ID and password on a browser like Chrome, or Firefox, or Safari.

Try clearing the cache, cookies, temp files of the browser and see if this brings any difference

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 05, 2018 Apr 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello Mihaelp,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused, as per the description above, you are not able to combine the PDF file as getting an error message, is that correct?

The record shows that you are subscribed to Adobe PDFPack subscription, try combining the PDF files with the URL https://cloud.acrobat.com/combinepdf  with your Adobe ID and password on a browser like Chrome, or Firefox, or Safari.

Try clearing the cache, cookies, temp files of the browser and see if this brings any difference.

If you are using the freeware Adobe Reader DC and facing the issue, please sign out and sign back in Adobe Reader using your Adobe ID and password and then check for any pending updates of Adobe Reader from help>check for updates. Reboot the machine and try combining the files.

If the issue still persists, please connect the computer to a different network environment like a wired/wireless guest network or a mobile hotspot and try combining the files.

If the issue is specific to one or two PDF files, Is it possible to share the PDF files with us? To share the file, please use Adobe Send feature, upload the file, share the link to files via private message only, How Do I Send Private Message

For more troubleshooting, you may refer to Troubleshooting Create PDF, Export PDF, Adobe Send, Fill & Sign … services(PDFPack or Document Cloud...

Let us know how it goes and share your findings.

Regards,

Anand Sri.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources