Highlighted

comments signature

New Here ,
Mar 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

how change signature in pdf when doing comments?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

comments signature

New Here ,
Mar 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

how change signature in pdf when doing comments?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Mar 08, 2019 0
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi hallgeirb31790104

What do you mean by change signature when doing comments? Are you adding comment to the pdf or applying signature on it?

Please help us with the detailed information to understand the issue clearly.

Thanks,

Akanchha

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 11, 2019 0
New Here ,
Mar 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi, when adding comments i get an name that i want to change, because i have changed company name....i tried settings but couldn't find a way to change name that's coming ut when comments is made.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 11, 2019 0
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

While adding comment to a PDF file, click on the icon highlighted in the screenshot below-

• Select Properties from the drop-down menu. Under the General tab, change the name accordingly.

• Once done, make sure you have got the "Make propertied default" checked and click OK.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Akanchha

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 11, 2019 1
New Here ,
Mar 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi, thanks, i can chance now, but after starting new comment, it get back to original(older signature) again.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 11, 2019 0
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How about selecting "Make Properties Default"? It didn't make any difference?

Reboot Acrobat once and then check with new file.

-Akanchha

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 13, 2019 1
Resources