Highlighted

COMPLAINT -

New Here ,
May 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I purchased export pdf expecting to be a couple of clicks away from having an excel doc. After trying to upload on Acrobat reader, google and Internet explorer, I got Conversion failure, it is only 33kb and I'm using windows 10. I then have spent over an hour trying to get support and cancel my subscription. I can get as far as manage account and then get a blank screen. THIS IS AN APPALLING SERVICE.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

COMPLAINT -

New Here ,
May 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I purchased export pdf expecting to be a couple of clicks away from having an excel doc. After trying to upload on Acrobat reader, google and Internet explorer, I got Conversion failure, it is only 33kb and I'm using windows 10. I then have spent over an hour trying to get support and cancel my subscription. I can get as far as manage account and then get a blank screen. THIS IS AN APPALLING SERVICE.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
May 12, 2017 0
New Here ,
May 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So much for a 24/7 service too. This is unacceptabele. I demand a refund immediately

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 12, 2017 0
Advisor ,
May 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi unhappynewuser

This forum is not managed directly by Adobe... (generally speaking anyway).

Typically the people who monitor, answer and respond to questions are all community users of the Adobe software - Like myself .

Perhaps if you could explain the problem specifically in more depth we can try and help you?

You would need to go directly to adobe either by their online chat service or directly call your countries office if you wish to discuss any cancellation and refund.

Best,

EW

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 12, 2017 1
Resources