Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

converion produces lines and no text

New Here ,
Jun 27, 2018 Jun 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I recently purchased the conversion tool to convert pdf to Microsoft doc. My first attempt failed as all it produced was the tile of the document and a series of lines with no text. The conversion process appeared fairly straightforward and I don't think I did anything wrong. Are there certain pdf files that can't be converted?

Bob

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 01, 2018 Aug 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Bob,

Sorry for the delayed response.

As per the issue description mentioned above, you are facing issue when trying to export pdf to word, is that correct?

Could you let us know if you are trying to export pdf in Adobe Reader desktop application or online using a web browser at this link: https://cloud.acrobat.com/exportpdf

Have you tried with another pdf file to check if its not a file specific issue?

Also, would it be possible to share the pdf file you are working with to replicate the issue at our end?? To share the file here in the forums, refer to the steps given in this link: How to share a file using Adobe Document Cloud

You may also share the link for the pdf via private message - How Do I Send Private Message 

Let us know if you need any help.

Shivam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources