Highlighted

Conversion Error from PDF to Word

New Here ,
Jun 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I get a conversion error when trying to convert from pdf to word. I have tried checking for new updates, converting different documents, trying on a different computer with my account and changed the Wifi connection i am using so i am not using any company firewalls.

I have been able to convert documents in the past no problem but not any more.

I can convert documents using the app on my phone.

Any ideas what is wrong?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Conversion Error from PDF to Word

New Here ,
Jun 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I get a conversion error when trying to convert from pdf to word. I have tried checking for new updates, converting different documents, trying on a different computer with my account and changed the Wifi connection i am using so i am not using any company firewalls.

I have been able to convert documents in the past no problem but not any more.

I can convert documents using the app on my phone.

Any ideas what is wrong?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jun 14, 2019 0
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Davids,

Sorry to hear about the trouble,

As mentioned, you have started experiencing trouble converting PDF to Word which was working fine in past. So, is there any recent change that you made in your system (update) or application, changed network?

If you are getting this error while converting PDF through Adobe Reader, then use Document Cloud web interface and try the conversion online: Adobe Document Cloud and let us know if that works.

Please do share the screenshot of the error message you receive. https://forums.adobe.com/docs/DOC-7043#jive_content_id_How_do_I_attach_a_screenshot

Thanks,

Akanchha

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 28, 2019 0
Resources