Apr 01, 2019 Apr 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Conversion Failure.JPG

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 02, 2019 Apr 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Ryanm,

I am sorry for the trouble you had while converting/exporting the PDF file. Please try using a different browser like Chrome, or Firefox, or Safari and check.

If you cannot use another browser, then try clearing the cookies and cache of the browser and check.

For testing purpose, connect the machine to a different network environment like a guest wireless network or connect the machine to a mobile hotspot and export the PDF file.

Are you experiencing the issue with one specific PDF file or is it with all the PDF files?

Try with a different browser to export the PDF file and share your observation.

Thanks,

Anand Sri.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 02, 2019 Apr 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had done all this before I posted

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 03, 2019 Apr 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Ryanm,

Thank you for sharing the details and sorry for the trouble. Are you experiencing this issue with one specific PDF file or is it with all the PDF files?

If you are using the browser to export the PDF file, what is the URL you are trying to access?

If it is specific to one file, is it possible to share the file with us so that we can test it at our end as we are not able to reproduce the issue of File conversion with any PDF file. Share the file by private message only How Do I Send  Private Message | Adobe Community

You may refer and try the suggestion from File conversion error | Adobe Export PDF

Thanks,

Anand Sri.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

All PDFs this is the link Im trying to use through IE, Chrome, and Firefox with no luck. I am also having issues through Acrobat Reader DC.

Adobe Document Cloud

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for sharing the details and sorry for the trouble. Would you mind trying to export the PDF file using the incognito mode in chrome and check? Press Ctrl/Cmd + Shift + N to open the incognito window.

Is it possible to share a sample file with us so that we can test it at our end?

Share the file in private message only How Do I Send Private Message

Thanks,

Anand Sri.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I can if you really need this exact file, but since it has stopped working I just created a almost blank PDF document to continue to try, I have even gone back and used PDF files that DID convert before I starting having this issue. Is there a way to access an older version of https://documentcloud.adobe.com/link/home/?dialog!dropin=exportpdf  because the new formatting seems to be when it started having issue for me, Adobe Reader DC hasnt been working for 6+ months but I just need one of them to work to be able to complete my work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources