Highlighted

Conversion Failure - .jpeg to .pdf

New Here ,
Feb 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I scanned several documents into my computer and they saved as .jpeg files.  I want to convert them to .pdf files so I can email them.  So I went online and subscribed to the Abode PDF Pack for $69.99 a year, which clearly said I could convert .jpeg files to .pdf files.  After subscribing, I then tried to convert my .jpeg files to .pdf files, but EVERY file said Conversion Failure.  I tried doing it several more times, but Conversion Failures EVERY TIME.  Why is this?????  This either needs to be fixed so I can do the conversions, or you can have your lousy Adobe PDF Pack back and refund my money.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Conversion Failure - .jpeg to .pdf

New Here ,
Feb 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I scanned several documents into my computer and they saved as .jpeg files.  I want to convert them to .pdf files so I can email them.  So I went online and subscribed to the Abode PDF Pack for $69.99 a year, which clearly said I could convert .jpeg files to .pdf files.  After subscribing, I then tried to convert my .jpeg files to .pdf files, but EVERY file said Conversion Failure.  I tried doing it several more times, but Conversion Failures EVERY TIME.  Why is this?????  This either needs to be fixed so I can do the conversions, or you can have your lousy Adobe PDF Pack back and refund my money.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Feb 28, 2017 0
try67 LATEST
Most Valuable Participant ,
Feb 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There were global problems today with many cloud-based apps that use Amazon Web Service, including those by Adobe. Try it again a bit later...

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 28, 2017 1
Resources