• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Conversion Failure PDF to Word

New Here ,
Oct 23, 2018 Oct 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I continue to get a conversion failure message when trying to convert my PDF file to a Word file.  I have done tried opening a new browser for (https://cloud.acrobat.com/convertpdf ), I have rebooted the computer, and I have checked to make sure my prescription is active which it is.  Are there other actions out there for me to try?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 27, 2018 Nov 27, 2018

Sorry for the delay in response to your query.

Sad to hear, none of the suggestions worked for you. We need to check the same at our end, for that you may share a sample PDF with us.

"You can share the file with us via email. And you can send it to the email that is shared via private message. Please do mention your forum thread in the subject"

You may also check whether the latest pact of Adobe Reader DC(19.008.20080) would help you fixing the conversion failure issue.

DC Release Notes — Release Notes for Acrobat DC Products

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Option,

Thanks for sharing the troubleshooting steps followed.

Since you have checked with the web browser, so we request you to please check with the desktop application Adobe Reader DC once.

• If you do not have the application install, then you may install it through Adobe Acrobat Reader DC Install for all versions . Adobe Reader DC latest version is now available (19.008.20080) which should help resolving this issue.
  • The Document Cloud web experience has now been changed. You may refer to the site Adobe Document Cloud and try the conversion.
  • If you have any antivirus installed, then please turn it off for a while and check again.

[Antivirus software can help protect your computer against viruses and other security threats. In most cases, you shouldn't disable your antivirus software. If you have to temporarily disable it to install or activate other software, you should re-enable it as soon as you're done.]

Regards,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for the suggestions but neither option allowed me to export my

PDF to Word.  Disabling my antivirus also did not help in allowing a

conversion.  I am a little frustrated because I pay for this service.

Please pass on any other suggestions.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 27, 2018 Nov 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sorry for the delay in response to your query.

Sad to hear, none of the suggestions worked for you. We need to check the same at our end, for that you may share a sample PDF with us.

"You can share the file with us via email. And you can send it to the email that is shared via private message. Please do mention your forum thread in the subject"

You may also check whether the latest pact of Adobe Reader DC(19.008.20080) would help you fixing the conversion failure issue.

DC Release Notes — Release Notes for Acrobat DC Products

Regards,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources