• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Conversion Failure

New Here ,
May 18, 2018 May 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same issue.  I successfully combined a variety of documents ( 1) Jpeg, 2) Word docs 4) PDFs).  About 10 minutes later, I tried to combine a different set of documents and there was a "conversion failure."  The documents were 1) Word document, 2) PDFs.  I then converted the Word document to a PDF and attempted to combine again.  For the document that was originally Word, it says "conversion failure."  What do I do? 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 24, 2018 May 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello Angelar,

Sorry for the delayed response and inconvenience caused. As per the description above, you are getting an error message "Conversion failure" when combining few documents, Is that correct?

Try combining the files through the URL https://cloud.acrobat.com/combinepdf using a different browser like Chrome or Firefox or Safari and see if this brings any difference.

The record shows that you are subscribed to Adobe Acrobat Pro DC subscription, If you are trying to combine the documents using Acrobat, please check for any pending updates of Acrobat from help>check for updates, reboot the machine after installing the updates and try combining the files.

• Do you get the same error message for each file that you're trying to convert?
  • Do you get errors regardless of the export format you choose (Word, Excel, and so on)?
  • What kind of content is in the PDFs: for example, text, scanned text, images, tables, signatures, smudges, and so on?
  • How were the PDFs created and in what program? For example, where  they created in Acrobat, MS Word, LiveCycle, scanner utility, or some other application? Some applications are not as fussy about following PDF conventions. (To check how the PDFs were created, you can open them in Reader and choose File > Properties. Please let us know what are the "PDF Producer," "Application," and "PDF Version.")
  • What type of connection do you have to the Internet?
  • Are you able to convert your files from within Adobe Reader?
  • What is the dot version of Acrobat installed? To identify refer to Identify the product and its version for Acrobat and Reader DC
  • Is it a Mac or Windows machine?
  • If it is specific to one PDF file, Is it possible to share the PDF file with us?
  • To share the file, please use Adobe Send feature, upload the file, share the link to files via private message only, How Do I Send Private Message

Let us know how it goes and share your findings.

Regards,

Anand Sri.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources